At Tri-Star Manufacturing, we believe that our employees are our greatest resource. Our highly-trained machinists apply as many as 25 years of experience and dedication to every intricate component. This expertise helps to assure customers that parts are manufactured to consistently high standards.
Tri-Star Manufacturing has extensive experience with a variety of materials. Materials such as steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, aluminum, teflon, UHMW and many other composites are machined on a regular basis. Additionally, Tri-Star Manufacturing routinely performs a wide range of operations on gray and ductile iron castings, steel castings, and aluminum castings as well as forgings.
Tri-Star Manufacturing employs a very simple quality philosophy – a “zero-tolerance” attitude toward defects. Tri-Star Manufacturing understands that its customers must have quality components on a consistent basis. To this end, Tri-Star maintains total quality control by implementing the most current quality practices throughout its operation.
Tri-Star Manufacturing regularly provides secondary operations such as heat treating, broaching, painting, grinding, plating and gear cutting to compliment our extensive turning and milling capabilities.
All inspection equipment is calibrated on a regular basis by a computerized calibration schedule.
- Suburban Tool Master-View 14″ Optical Comparator
- Brown & Sharpe MicroVal CMM
- Gagetrol Type Computerized Calibration System
- Statistical Process Control Available
- 0 to 12 Inch Micrometer Sets
- 2 to 12 Inch Inside Micrometer Sets
- 0 to 6 Inch Depth Micrometers
- 40 Inch Dial Caliper
- 12 Inch Dial Calipers
- .0001 Inch Increment Bore Gage Set
- .011 to .500 Inch Gage Pin Set
- Gage Block Set
- Granite Surface Plates
- Various Plug and Ring Gages